From the beginning of September till the end of December, the ten knots of the Cross-Border Fun Center Network will be offering to their guests special week-ends with culinary temptations. Within two days, the hosts from the Network will introduce visitors to precise local products, the ways of their use, their history and significance for local communities. The guests will have the chance to try the products, observe various recipes with them and learn cook delicacies themselves.
Each of the mini-destinations in the cross-border area between Bulgaria and Macedonia will be presenting its own product, and guests will be able to enjoy special discounts when visiting every next destination:
– Bansko Knot – Week-ends of forest fruits
– Struma Knot – Week-ends of grapes
– Blagoevgrad Knot – Week-ends of honey
– Gevgelija Knot – Week-ends of aubergines
– Radovish Knot – Week-ends of wheat
– Novo Selo Knot – Week-ends of peanuts
– Gotse Delchev Knot – Week-ends of onions
– Strumica Knot – Week-ends of peppers
– Petrich Knot – Week-ends of chestnuts
– Dojran Knot – Week-ends of figs
The offering of the new tourism services will be done via the platform of the Cross-Border Fun Center which will be officially launched at the end of August.